HOW WE HANDLE PERSONAL DATA
1. The processing of personal data
The Association of Qualified Tourist Guides of Stockholm – FSAG protects your privacy and protects your personal data in the best way. You should feel safe when you leave your personal data to us. The processing of personal data is based on the requirements of the GDPR Data Protection Regulation.
2. Personal Data Controller
The Board of the Association of Qualified Tourist Guides of Stockholm – FSAG with company number 802420 – 3781 is the personal data controller for the processing of personal data.
3. When do we process personal data?
FSAG processes your personal data:
• when you report your interest in booking a guide.
• when you contact us by email and you provide your contact details.
4. Registered data
We record contact details such as name, phone number and email address.
5. The purpose of processing personal data
The personal data you provide to us is stored in our system and used for the purposes for which they are intended.
6. Disclosure of personal data
FSAG shares your personal data only with the guide who reports his interest in carrying out the assignment you left in your request.
7. How long are the data stored?
We only keep your personal data as long as it is necessary for us to fulfil our commitment and as long as the law requires it.
8. Corrections and record excerpts
You have the right to know what personal data we have stored about you. If you detect incorrect personal information about you, you can request that they be corrected or removed. Contact email@example.com. If you feel that we handle your personal data incorrectly, you can file a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority.
If you have questions about the processing of personal data, please contact our personal data controller by email firstname.lastname@example.org or to our address:
FSAG, Box 357, 116 74 Stockholm
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing small amounts of information that websites save locally to your computer, which allow sites to store and use information during your visit.
What type of cookies are there?
There are two types of cookies.
1. Long-term cookies save a file for an extended period of time on the visitor’s computer, the cookie then has an expiration date. Once the date has been passed, the cookie will be automatically deleted the next time you return to the website that created it.
2. Session cookies are used only during your visit to the site, the cookie is then temporarily stored in your computer’s memory and disappears automatically when you shut down your browser
We also use third-party cookies
We also use so-called third-party cookies to collect statistics. The Google Analytics analytics tool gathers statistics on how our visitors move on the website, for example, which pages are visited and which browser is used.
How to avoid cookies
To avoid cookies, you can set up your browser so that you automatically deny cookies or are informed that a web page contains cookies. For more information about how to proceed, see your browser’s help section.